One of our clients in the Chicago area (around Midway airport) is seeking an Account Manager for their 90+ year old manufacturing company.
You will need to be in the office daily.
The base salary is $50,000-$60,000 plus $10,000-$15,000 in bonuses.
- Develop new sales opportunities within existing clients
- Cross-sell and up-sell
- Initiate contact and define opportunities with prospects
- Identify new opportunities
- Communicate features and benefits of solutions to customers
- Assist engineering department with communication
- Develop proposals, quotes
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of product offering
- Enter all sales opportunities into CRM
- Attend 3-4 trade shows per year
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work in the office on a daily basis (near Midway Airport)
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and car insurance
- 3+ years of experience in sales or account management with industrial products or packaging
- Basic understanding of engineering CAD drawings is a plus
- Track record of managing the customer commitment, negotiations, and close of the sales process
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills