One of our clients, who had a record-breaking year is looking to hire a Purchasing Manager.
You will need to be in the office every day and they’re located in Forest Park, IL.
The base salary is $50,000-$70,000.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years in a similar sourcing and product management position for an Ecommerce or wholesale manufacturing company
- Develop, oversee, execute and supervise all strategies, functions, policies and procedures for the purchasing department
- Research, evaluate, identify, negotiate, and partner with appropriate vendors and suppliers to contain expenses, maximize efficiencies and service provided and optimize buying power domestically and internationally
- Formulate comprehensive understanding of all supplier capabilities, pricing and lead times and utilize alternative suppliers necessary to ensure continued supply chain integrity. Work closely with management, operations and sales to develop optimal sourcing solutions
- Proven expertise with sourcing suppliers, vendor negotiations and management, with successful relationship building and procuring of vendor and supplier contracts
- Solid interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written, coupled with exceptional attention to detail and follow up
- Strong Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office, prior experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
One of our clients in Forest Park, IL is looking to add a Marketing Manager to their team.
You will need to be in the office most or every day.
The base salary may be NEGOTIABLE but is typically up to a $90,000 base salary plus a 10% bonus.
You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to thought leadership promotion.
You will report directly to the CEO of the company.
- Conduct market research to find answers about target market requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with Executive Team to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Work with existing marketing staff to ensure individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Update content on website
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- B2B experience is a requirement and B2C is a plus (company will be selling B2C soon)
- Experience with Hubspot is a major plus
- Marketing to distributors is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools desired
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BS/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent