One of our clients, who sells a software that improves the efficiency of government processes is seeking a Enterprise Account Executive.
The base salary is up to $110,000 and with commissions, the total is $220,000. Commissions are uncapped and 40% of your appointments will be set for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and close sales opportunities with local government agencies, including enterprise level agreements.
- Understand complex customer requirements with the public.
- Create and deliver presentations.
- Teach client about market trends and challenges in the market.
- Manage internal resources such as sales support, marketing, and solutions consultants to present a compelling case to prospects.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Manage all aspects sales in the assigned territory including prospecting, activity tracking, opportunities, forecasting, management of contracts and closed deals.
- Pursue leads generated by on your own and our inbound and outbound marketing efforts.
- Develop strategy.
- Document all activities in Salesforce.
- Write and present quarterly business reviews.
- No overnight travel required but you will be reporting to an office.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ selling to local government, city, and/or county required.
- 3+ years experience selling enterprise software, ERP, software, marketing/communications technology, or marketing services.
- Track record of closing 6 figure deals.
- Passion for government/public sector.
- Demonstrated experience selling through partners, resellers and/or integrators is a plus.
- 5+ years field sales experience in IT, software and/or subscription model is preferred.