One of our clients in Lisle, IL is looking for an Account Executive.
The base salary is up to $90,000 with a total of $180,000 and uncapped commissions.
The company sells a mobile software to mid to enterprise accounts.
- Manage complex sales cycles
- Identify prospects and take them from prospect to close
- Create relationships with C-Level decision makers
- Exceed monthly goals
- Utilize social selling skills to engage prospects
- Record activity in Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of sales experience in B2B sales experience
- 3+ years of software sales experience
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Salesforce experience a plus
One of our clients is looking to hire an Outside Equipment Sales Representative.
This is a work from home role with a $50,000 base salary plus commissions. There is also a company van or var allowance.
They are a 40 year old distributor with over 700 employees looking to grow their team.
Whether it’s providing product and technical advice or helping our customers build their businesses, this position offers a lot of variety and challenges.
In this role, you will do a mix of account management and sales.
You will get some warm leads via the website and you will need to do some cold calling and emailing. Typically, the decision maker will be the owner of a smaller business.
This position covers a multi-state territory so the growth and earning potential is huge.
The majority of the job will be done inside but there will be some outside sales too. There will be no overnight traveling.
Below are the additional responsibilities of an Equipment Sales Representative:
- Account Management
- Calling on warm inbound leads and leads in Salesforce
- Cold emailing and cold calling
- Assist existing customers with buying decisions
- Provide information on financing options
- Provide technical advice
- Educate customers through equipment demos
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Free life insurance
- Flexible spending account (allows employees to pay for health care expenses with pre-taxed dollars)
- 401kprogram where employees are immediately 100% vested
- Holidays and personal: 12 paid days
- Vacation: 2 weeks starting year one