One of our favorite clients is looking to hire a Broker Health Insurance Sales Representative in any major city in Midwest or Midatlantic. This will be a work from home role.
The company sells a health insurance software to small to midsized brokers.
The base salary is $100,000-$120,000 and $200,000-$240,000 in total.
- Develop new relationships with health insurance brokers with the region.
- Research local networking groups to expand broker network.
- Train brokers on how to promote the company’s software.
- Work with the internal team to further develop a successful program within the region.
- Work with marketing and the Head of Sales, to whom this position reports to continue to increase sales.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of sales experience working with brokers selling self-insured health plans
- Ability to work both remotely and in the main office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic and coachable.
One of our clients, who recently received their Series B funding is looking to hire a Supply Chain Enterprise Account Executive.
The company is open to hiring Enterprise AEs in a variety of locations.
The base salary is up to $150,000 with a $300,000 on target earnings.
Reporting directly to the CRO, you must have a hunter’s mentality.
Your primary responsibility is to win new clients, land and grow the deals you close.
- Prospect, demo and close enterprise deals
- Develop the pipeline through new business development and supporting inbound marketing tactics
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenues
- Manage forecasting through Salesforce
- 5+ years calling on enterprise supply chain executives
- Managed complex sales-cycles
- Strong track record of exceeding sales numbers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
One of our clients, who just received over $50 million in funding is looking to add 2 Sales Development Representatives to the team.
The base salary is up to $60,000 plus $25,000 in commissions.
There is rapid advancement to grow into an Account Executive.
We are looking for somebody with 1+ years of cold call experience.
The SDR focuses on Fortune 2000 businesses and works with the Account Executives to close deals. Your job will be to set appointments and you’ll be measured on the number of qualified appointments you set. This is not a, “pound the phone” type of job and is more strategic.
You will be calling on marketing and events executives.
- Prospect and make cold calls as well as send cold emails
- Schedule demos for salespeople
- Strategize with manager
- Able to conduct research on various industries and prospects
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Must have a passion to be in sales long-term
- Demonstrate persistence and accountability
- Comfortable in a competitive culture
- Able to overcome objections
- Ability to work from home
- Thrives in a startup type of environment
The LED Lighting Account Executive is responsible for closing new business throughout the United States.
The position requires experience selling LED lighting, and an understanding of financial concepts.
This is a work from home role with a base salary of up to $150,000 plus $50,000-$75,000 in commissions.
- Identifying prospect, cold/warm call and close new business.
- Develop an understanding of short-term and long-term financial objectives.
- Communicate and address prospect needs and objectives, by influencing their lighting and energy strategies.
- Confirm alignment regarding the scope of work, timeline, financial criteria and expectations.
- Determine key decision makers, financial budget, timing requirements and other pertinent information.
- Negotiate contracts, including payment terms.
- Maintain the company’s CRM with accurate data.
- 5+ years in a new business development role in the LED lighting industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and willingness and ability to learn to work within NetSuite.
- Previous track record navigating and closing National Accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed (very little will be necessary right now but post-COVID, it could be 25-50%).