Our client seeks an accomplished Sales Executive to join our expanding team!
The ideal candidate will have a track record of successfully obtaining new logos. The company has provided superior IT managed services and cybersecurity solutions for the past 25 years.
We are seeking a full-time business development to drive B2B lead generation in a direct sales role due to our phenomenal growth. This position has a national territory and is situated in Downers Grove, IL.
The base salary is $100,000-$135,000 with on target earnings of $200,000+.
- Find new business by direct outreach (calls, meetings, networking events, etc.) to the market in search of potential clients.
- Generate leads for businesses that match our ideal client profile
- Identify prospects for particular service offerings, specifically managed IT services and cyber security services. In addition, projects and products can be purchased.
- Refine and implement pursue strategy by targeting specific segments (industry, firm, or person profiles).
- Establish rapport with prospects by employing a consultative sales approach, listening to their needs and aligning offers to their business concerns.
- Represent the brand by relating the story and success stories similar to those encountered by the prospect (s).
- Facilitate technical discovery, with the assistance of sales engineering, to determine the optimal solution (s).
- Evaluate opportunities and contribute to the process of scoping.Create proposals, elucidate the value offer, and close deals.
- Work with marketing, inside sales, and subject matter experts to create persuasive message.
- Manages pipeline and critical performance data, including deal forecasting.
- Collaborate with partners and channels to map shared account relationships and develop strategic possibilities
- Exhibit assurance when presenting solutions to business owners and the C-suite, as well as when interacting with all other levels of staff.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in B2B sales in IT or professional services
- Experience selling IT solutions and/or Cyber Security services
- Solid work history in IT Managed Services, Cybersecurity, and/or IT consulting.
- Proven track record of lead generation and meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Exhibits a great level of resilience, prospering in the face of adversity
- Capable of engaging with buyers in an authentic manner, specifically by exhibiting a blend of technical and business skills that enable you to talk with authority, establish rapport, and instill confidence.
- Familiar with sales automation technologies, generation of lead lists, and pipeline management.
In order to generate income, the Pre-Sales Engineer collaborates with the VP of Business Development in a market-facing role.
This role in business development is in charge of coming up with solutions and completing transactions for projects involving information technology, professional services, and cyber security.
This role is based in Downers Grove with a base salary of $90,000-$110,000 plus bonus, which may be negotiable based on experience.
A technologist who wants to use cutting-edge technology, communicate with clients, and solve business challenges would find this position ideal.
- Work with the pursuit team to develop solutions that assist clients in achieving their goals as leads are generated by others (Sales, Client Engagement).
- Determine the nature of the company’s issue and look for options for change through analysis.
- Working with subject-matter experts on a regular basis as part of discovery
job together with the professional services team(the company that will perform the work) to coordinate implementation before, during, and after the project
- Create work statements that include the main tasks, the estimated effort, and the product specifications (s)
- Taking an active role in the “technical close,” making sure the proposed solution satisfies the technical, functional, and financial requirements while persuading the client to proceed.
- Create long-term roadmaps for customers that include phased-out upgrades that are in line with their budget and schedule.
- By producing supporting materials (sales collateral, RFP/RFI, etc.) and giving in-person presentations, you may support the proposal process. You can also ensure smooth handoffs from sales to services and back to the client after it’s finished.
- Participate in weekly sales and account planning sessions • Create solutions, quotes, and orders
REQUIREMENTS – EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATION
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in a pre-sales engineering or comparable role
- Successful candidates will have worked for a managed services provider or IT consulting organization
- Knowledgeable in cutting-edge technologies (Microsoft stack, Cloud, Mobile, Security and Resiliency solutions)
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a four-year College or university; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong presenting, presentation management, and customer service skills
- Continuous learner who stays current with industry changes; self-motivated; able to function with little guidance
- Driven, with a sense of urgency to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Able to articulate the business value for technology investments
- Demonstrated level of success in developing client relationships
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills
- Experienced in crafting high-quality written communications and materials
- Capable of multitasking and adapting to changes