One of our clients is a large global consulting company looking to hire a Channel Account Executive in Chicago and anywhere in the Western US.
The base salary is up to $125,000 with total earnings of $175,000-$200,000.
- Grow and maintain relationships with channel partners, which are F500 companies.
- Identify partner requirements and coordinate resources to fulfill them.
- Work team drive channel opportunities.
- Create go-to-market strategies.
- Work closely with marketing team and partners’ marketing teamsto develop win-win scenarios.
- Attend conferences and events to generate new business.
- Assist with channel strategy.
- Bachelor’s degere.
- 3+ years B2B channel experience in software or consulting of F500 accounts.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategies and sales processes.
- 25% travel.
One of our clients is looking to hire an Outside Equipment Sales Representative.
This is a work from home role with a $50,000 base salary plus commissions. There is also a company van or var allowance.
They are a 40 year old distributor with over 700 employees looking to grow their team.
Whether it’s providing product and technical advice or helping our customers build their businesses, this position offers a lot of variety and challenges.
In this role, you will do a mix of account management and sales.
You will get some warm leads via the website and you will need to do some cold calling and emailing. Typically, the decision maker will be the owner of a smaller business.
This position covers a multi-state territory so the growth and earning potential is huge.
The majority of the job will be done inside but there will be some outside sales too. There will be no overnight traveling.
Below are the additional responsibilities of an Equipment Sales Representative:
- Account Management
- Calling on warm inbound leads and leads in Salesforce
- Cold emailing and cold calling
- Assist existing customers with buying decisions
- Provide information on financing options
- Provide technical advice
- Educate customers through equipment demos
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Free life insurance
- Flexible spending account (allows employees to pay for health care expenses with pre-taxed dollars)
- 401kprogram where employees are immediately 100% vested
- Holidays and personal: 12 paid days
- Vacation: 2 weeks starting year one