We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join the team in Denver, Phoenix, Dallas, St. Louis, and Tulsa.
The base salary is $65,000-$72,000 with total earnings of $85,000-$100,000 total plus a company car.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a route of over 200 convenience stores
- Working closely with the Division Vice President to maintain and grow our customer base
- Traveling daily using a company vehicle provided
To be considered for this opportunity, you should possess the following skills and qualities:
- Ability to make cold calls
- Friendly and persuasive personality
- Strong goal-oriented mindset
- Positive reputation with references
- Professional attitude
- Ability to meet company goals
- Self-starter with minimal supervision needed
- High level of organization
- Team player mentality
- Strong sales skills
Experience in the convenience store industry and a familiarity with vendors and suppliers in this field will be highly beneficial.
We are also looking for candidates who are skilled at executing contracts and have experience with B2B selling and incremental selling.
Additionally, expertise in non-alcoholic canned and bottled beverages, salty snacks, grocery items, candy, cigarettes, and other convenience store products will be advantageous.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint) and Nuance/Adobe is also desired.
The additional benefits are:
- Quarterly bonus structure for achieving route goals and signing new stores
- Paid holidays and PTO
- 401K program after one year of employment
- Medical insurance with a company contribution of $400 per month
- Company vehicle
- Expense card for approved expenses
- Phone allowance
- 401K program after one year of employment
- Medical insurance
One of our clients is looking to hire a Territory Manager for their restaurant division in the following locations:
- Los Angeles
- New Jersey
- New Orleans
- San Diego
The base salary is up to $85,000 with on target earnings of $120,000 plus residuals.
You will be responsible for subscription revenue for the assigned territory and accounts (restaurants and unique venues) to achieve and/or exceed the revenue quota. Your role will involve working the full sales funnel, from lead generation to close, through your knowledge of the platform and determination of customer needs.
You will be expected to generate new business opportunities and revenue by prospecting in the assigned territory, coordinating closely with counterparts in consulting, inside sales, and support sales, and using formal professional selling practices and tools. This is a fully remote position open to eligible candidates within the United States.
- Generating new business opportunities and revenue by prospecting in the assigned territory to achieve a qualified pipeline of 5X the annual revenue quota
- Achieving sales targets through independent outbound prospecting activity and opportunity building skills that uncover business value for the customer
- Coordinating closely with counterparts in consulting, inside sales, and support sales to maximize revenue capture from customers and prospects in the assigned territory
- Using formal professional selling practices and tools
- Updating and maintaining the CRM database and providing accurate weekly reports reflecting territory and pipeline status
- Presenting quotes and suggesting solutions based on customers’ needs
- Having in-depth knowledge of our product, competitors, and the market
- Demonstrated success in achieving quota in software sales and/or SaaS sales
- 3-5 years of hospitality software sales experience
- Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
- Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Successful track record of working in a remote work environment
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with extended team members
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including writing, editing, and presenting
- Ability to present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers and sales team
- Ability to resolve complex problems
- An effective team player who can work well with the sales team, consulting, customer support group, development, marketing, and sales management
- Ability to develop strategies and execute
- Professional appearance and presentation required
- Ability to travel within the assigned geographic territory
- BS or BA degree from an accredited university