Our client, who sells a unique software is currently looking for a resourceful, driven, self starter, team player with a competitive spirit, and strong business acumen to drive new customers to our software platform.
The company was ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
The base salary is up to $90,000, which may be negotiable and $180,000 total with uncapped commissions.
If you have a curiosity for solving business problems, a passion for making your customers successful, and the ability to articulate the ROI of an enterprise solution across multiple stakeholders, than this could be the role for you.
Successful Account Executive will have experience doing deep levels of discovery and objection handling at every level. They are engaged with their customers at every level of the sales cycle, from account planning, through the development of the deal, to the close of business, and beyond. They are trusted advisors to the C-Suite and the end users.
Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Sales Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities through cold calling to engage, consult, and close deals
- Track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- Experience managing and closing sales-cycles
- Ability to proactively prospect greenfield new business
- Strong ability to engage C-Level executives
- Strong Business Acumen, written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Drive market growth for both quality of customers and revenue
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of proven success in a sales environment
- 3+ years selling software or technology
- Experience selling over the phone and cold calling various types of businesses
- A balance of coachability and confidence that makes people jealous at how great of a person you are
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option
- You hold yourself accountable and balance multiple priorities
- You have a desire to learn and develop sales skills within an ever-changing sales organization, and are always looking for ways to improve
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive
- You are genuinely curious about people, businesses, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
One of our clients is seeking a VP of Marketing in either Chicago, Wisconsin, or a major Midwest city.
The base salary is up to $175,000 plus a $25,000 bonus and stock options.
- Create vision for marketing aligned with corporate strategy and key objectives
- Develop and expand messaging and marketing
- Partner with sales and further develop GTM strategy
- Develop, manage and refine demand generation
- Build internal GTM processes
- Serve as member of the executive team helping build and scale the company
- Develop, recruit, and grow the marketing team (will start by managing 3)
- Impact fast growing SaaS company leading a complex marketing role
- 8+ year of marketing experience at a software company
- 5+ years marketing SaaS products to mid-market and enterprise accounts
- Experience growing a smaller team
- 2+ years in management
- Must live in Midwest
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing in preferred
- Success building cross-functional marketing teams
- Startup DNA
One of our clients, who is a 20+ year old manufacturing and distribution company is looking to hire a Buyer.
You don’t need to be in the office every day and they are based in the northern suburbs of Chicago.
The base salary is up to $85,000 plus bonuses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years in a similar sourcing and product management position for an Ecommerce or wholesale manufacturing company
- Develop, oversee, execute and supervise all strategies, functions, policies and procedures for the purchasing department
- Research, evaluate, identify, negotiate, and partner with appropriate vendors and suppliers to contain expenses, maximize efficiencies and service provided and optimize buying power domestically and internationally
- Formulate comprehensive understanding of all supplier capabilities, pricing and lead times and utilize alternative suppliers necessary to ensure continued supply chain integrity. Work closely with management, operations and sales to develop optimal sourcing solutions
- Proven expertise with sourcing suppliers, vendor negotiations and management, with successful relationship building and procuring of vendor and supplier contracts
- Solid interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written, coupled with exceptional attention to detail and follow up
- Strong Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office, prior experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
One of our software clients in downtown Chicago and the NYC area is looking to hire an Enterprise Account Executive.
The base salary is $120,000 with first year earnings of $175,000. There are also amazing perks and awards, including President’s Club vacations and the ability to win and dine clients. We’ve seen salespeople make $500,000+ but that is not common in the first year.
The average tenure of an Enterprise Account Executive is 8 years.
- Design a strategy plan within the first 30 days.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly goals.
- Create an effective sales process.
- Establish relationships with C-Level Executives of your named accounts.
- Cold call/email new accounts.
- Manage and upsell accounts (you will manage accounts after you close them).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be located in Chicago or Chicagoland.
- 7+ years of experience calling into mid to enterprise accounts.
- Must average 3+ years per job stay.
- Strong background of selling software and/or services.
- Track record of exceeding quota.
- Experince with longer sales cycle is a plus.
One of our clients in Chicago is looking to hire a Branch Manager!
This is a family owned business that has been around for over 20 years.
The base salary and bonuses are competitive and negotiable based on experience.
The training will be in Cleveland or Columbus and you must be somebody that enjoys being in the field and getting your hands dirty.
- Hire, fire and train all technicians.
- Oversee P&L.
- Coach and communicate with CEO and employees regularly.
- Work closely with key customers.
- Maintain equipment.
- Manage administrative and operational functions.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Background in lawn care or agriculture is a plus (or passion for it).
- Ability to be entrepreneurial, even if your experience is at a bigger, more corporate type of company.
- Highly organized.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word. You will need to know how to use these on a daily.
- Strong communication and management skills.
- Not afraid to get in the trenches.