The Director of Healthcare Marketing is responsible for all internal & external communications, marketing, branding, product marketing, and digital touchpoints in order to align the brand and promote the visibility and consistent image of the organization, including events, media relations, and other offline opportunities.
This role reports to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
You can be based out of anywhere in the US and the salary is $100,000-$150,000.
The responsibilities, experiences and capabilities of this role include the following:
● Able to design communications, branding, and product marketing materials in multiple mediums from the ground-up without internal or outside assistance if necessary.
● Able to lead a nimble team, overseeing a Marketing Coordinator and working with internal and external team members in a cross matrix fashion, in a fast-paced start-up environment.
● Coordinates & creates content and oversees design for the website and blog – ensuring new and consistent information (article links, thought leadership and announcements) is posted regularly.
● Develops and maintains relationships with key media representatives, and supports proactive and reactive media engagement that promotes corporate messages.
● Oversees and contributes substantially to the Product Marketing efforts of the organization in concert with the product team.
● Oversees partnership with creative, media, marketing and advertising agencies, where applicable.
● Directs the annual strategic communication and brand awareness process that includes goals, activities, and performance metrics.
● Tracks and reports on ROI of marketing campaigns and activities for executive leadership.
● Oversees all internal and external public relations messaging throughout the organization.
● Reviews all media traffic to determine if the message is appropriate and accurate.
● Provides communications counsel to company executives and key leaders to help them more effectively deliver compelling messages through multiple media channels.
● Ensures a master “branding” plan for the organization with input from key expert members of the team is developed and implemented.
● Reviews content design, ensuring the brand identity is protected in all corporate communications.
● Ensures that messages are consistent with the overall brand and meet company standards to maintain and promote a positive image on behalf of the organization.
● Manages all media projects, including overseeing the drafting and editing of external and internal announcements, case studies, blog articles, talking points, external presentations, letters, press releases, press kits, FAQ sheets, and responses pertaining to inquiries from the media and analyst community.
● Master’s degree in Marketing, Product Marketing, Communications or a related field preferred.
● Bachelor’s degree in the above required minimum.
● Five years of progressive experience in the fields of marketing, communications, or product marketing— to include two years of experience in a leadership/management capacity.
● Require at least 2 years working in start-up environments (employee size 5 to 50 employees).
● Fluent in tools like Google Suite, Hubspot CRM, Canva,
● Excellent interpersonal, writing/editing, and verbal communication skills.
● Creative problem solver.
● Experience wearing multiple hats required in a start-up.
● Comfortable with ambiguity.
● Detailed and results-oriented.
● Team Player.
● Natively aligned with company values.
● Keen interest in the business of healthcare, healthcare tech, and startups. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.