One of our clients, who is in the IT infrastructure industry is seeking a Technical Pre-Sales Account Manager. You can be based out of anywhere in the US.
The base salary is up to $120,000 plus $20,000 in bonuses.
You will support key customers and complex projects. Most individuals in this role are former or current engineers, solution architects and/or cybersecurity analysts.
You will need to build relationships with customers.
- Deliver proposals covering solution design, scope, statement of work, and estimation
- Establish relationships internally (tech team, pre-sales architects, sales) and also communicate with clients
- Understand wide range of solutions
- Work with Account Executives, helping them solve problems
- 5+ years of hands on technical experience
- Possess a strong understanding of IT infrastructure and cybersecurity solutions
- Basic understanding iof core technologies (Exchange, Networking, Virtualization, Cloud Architecture, Patching, Storage Solutions, etc)
- Background interacting with key business and IT executives
- Background in consulting and/or managed services is a plus