One of our clients is looking to hire a Post-Acute Healthcare Account Executive in Chicago or Kansas City.
The base salary is up to $90,000 and $180,000 total.
This will be a work from home position.
Reporting to the CRO, you will be responsible for planning and performing all sales activities in an assigned territory. Current emphasis is on performing the sales efforts while assisting with account management and market direction.
- Exceed sales plan by generating new sales and upselling of current clients
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with key decision markers
- Maintain complete knowledge of long-term objectives and purchase plans
- Become familiar with all aspects of the software platform
- Plan and prepare for trade shows
- Generate leads for selling opportunities
- Prepare proposals as well as analyze and prepare pricing
- Perform demos
- Research market trends
- Gather and assess enhancement ideas from customers and prospects
- Perform research related to home care operational issues, new technologies, and competitor functionality
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of selling a software or service into the medical industrial (ideally post-acute)
- Track record of exceeding quota
- Must live in Kansas City of Chicago
- 25% travel