The Head of Customer Success will play a crucial role in achieving this vision by overseeing all aspects of Customer Care Operations. They will be a key member of the Global Customer Development & Operations leadership team, responsible for developing and executing the transformation of this global function.
You must be based in Atlanta (or willing to relocate there).
The base salary is $100,000-$120,000 with the ability to make $120,000-$150,000 plus stock options. Commissions are uncapped.
As a leader with deep expertise and understanding of Customer Care organizations, they will serve as an active and engaged coach and mentor to the Customer Care team and the broader organization.
- Leading and developing the customer care team, optimizing people, processes, and strategies to ensure scalability and sustained growth while maintaining a customer-first approach.
- Providing leadership and guidance to the current customer care team leads and agents, leveraging their expertise to deliver exceptional support to clients.
- Accelerating existing/introducing additional self-service capabilities (Support Portal, Chat) and implementing programs to enhance the overall customer experience, meeting/exceeding goals for CSAT and Response Time, as well as reducing Missed Call Rates and the Number of required Personal Interactions per Customer.
- Maintaining a long-term strategic roadmap for Global Customer Care, focusing on priority capabilities and solutions for development, anticipating key trends, opportunities, and vulnerabilities.
- Collaborating with other functional leaders, primarily the Head of Customer Success and the Head of Product, to create and operate a customer-centric continuous feedback loop, driving rapid iteration and continuous improvement based on best practices.
- 10+ years of experience in Customer Care/Customer Service, with at least 4 years in a significant leadership role, leading other people leaders.
- Previous experience in a SaaS company with SMB and enterprise customer base is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills and a process-oriented approach, particularly in areas related to establishing meaningful metrics to drive true customer satisfaction and delight.
- Proven ability to foster collaborative alliances with peers and cross-functional teams, demonstrating exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- An empathetic and customer-focused mindset, prioritizing the needs and success of customers at scale while inspiring and motivating the team to achieve outstanding results.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to various audiences, including the board, company executives, and the team.