One of our clients is looking to hire an Enterprise Account Executive from the procuretech space.
The base salary is $125,000-$175,000 with on target earnings of $250,000-$350,000.
As a sales professional at our company, you will be responsible for leading sales efforts to win new accounts in assigned territories or accounts.
You will approach and document each qualified opportunity based on our account planning framework and methodology to maximize win rates, capturing essential client data points and dynamically updating account plans and Salesforce.
You will be accountable for accurate and regular opportunity forecasting and collaborate with the marketing and business development teams for new account pursuits. You will promote our products, services, and compete for mindshare across multiple enterprise stakeholders and advocate for client success with customer use cases, providing customer feedback to internal stakeholders to influence strategy, product, and marketing.
You will have expertise in enterprise buying enablement and strategic account nurture strategies and partner effectively with solution consulting teams to develop solid customer business cases for our solutions and the customer requirements that will maximize business outcomes.
- 10+ years of SaaS sales experience within ProcureTech, SupplyTech, or DataTech
- Ability to offer a convincing vision-based narrative, articulate business outcomes, develop winning business case proposals, and align messaging to a variety of senior enterprise stakeholders
- Experience in deploying account planning methodologies and the MEDDIC framework
- Strong levels of drive, motivation, and high performance in your career
- Creative and resourceful mindset, able to operate using your own judgment and not afraid to try new approaches
- Experience at both big and small companies, consulting experience a plus
- Growth mindset and desire to learn and improve
- Confidence but humility, with a focus on what you do not know rather than what you know
- Unique opportunity to join a disruptive Enterprise SaaS business experiencing hyper-growth at the post-Series A funding stage
- Fully remote work, with no restrictions on location
- 25 days of holiday entitlement plus 10 US public holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance