The Divisional Director is an experienced and results-driven sales professional with expertise in at least one of the following areas: Lumber, HVAC, Interior Finishes, or Roofing, Siding, Windows.
In this role, they will lead new business development efforts, identifying and securing new clients and accounts within their designated industry segment(s). If you are a dynamic sales leader passionate about driving growth in one of these industries, we invite you to apply for this Divisional Director position.
The base salary is up to $150,000 with total earnings of $200,000+.
- Identifying and targeting potential clients and businesses within the specified industry segment(s).
- Developing and executing a strategic sales plan to generate leads and opportunities for new business.
- Building and nurturing relationships with key decision-makers within target organizations.
- Conducting market research to understand industry trends, competitors, and potential opportunities.
- Collaborating with the sales team to create compelling sales proposals and presentations.
- Negotiating and closing deals to achieve sales targets and revenue goals.
- Providing exceptional customer service to new clients and ensuring a smooth onboarding process.
- Proven experience in sales and new business development.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in at least one of the following areas: Lumber, HVAC, Interior Finishes, or Roofing, Siding, Windows.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and sales tools.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.