One of our clients in the Boston area is looking to hire a Chief Revenue Officer.
The total compensation is $400,000+ and may be negotiable. You also MUST be in Boston or willing to relocate. This job will require you to be in the office 5 days per week.
- Building and leading sales and marketing teams to meet and exceed sales, company growth, and profitability objectives
- Managing people and teams, including business development, pre-sales fulfillment, account executives, and customer success and enablement
- Implementing short- and long-term programs and processes to optimize workflow and control budget, labor efficiency, and client service efficiency
- Partnering with product and marketing to ensure the company’s strategy and tactics are optimized to achieve results
- Leading revenue generation through new customer acquisition and ensuring quota performance
- Contributing to the company’s competitive market intelligence function for use in strategic planning and positioning of resources and products
- Prioritizing and operationalizing initiatives that drive revenue into existing and new geographies and segments
- Monitoring the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Ensuring that the company’s growth strategy and processes are broadly communicated throughout the organization
- Owning and developing go-to-market strategies and projects, with a focus on scaling the company’s presence and reach