One of our favorite clients is looking to hire a Broker Health Insurance Sales Representative in any major city in Midwest or Midatlantic. This will be a work from home role.
The company sells a health insurance software to small to midsized brokers.
The base salary is $100,000-$120,000 and $300,000 in total.
- Develop new relationships with health insurance brokers with the region.
- Research local networking groups to expand broker network.
- Train brokers on how to promote the company’s software.
- Work with the internal team to further develop a successful program within the region.
- Work with marketing and the Head of Sales, to whom this position reports to continue to increase sales.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of sales experience working with brokers selling self-insured health plans
- Ability to work both remotely and in the main office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic and coachable.