Account Executive – IT Services
Chicago IL, Pasadena CA, San Francisco CA
Posted 2 months ago
Our client seeks an accomplished Sales Executive to join our expanding team!
The ideal candidate will have a track record of successfully obtaining new logos. The company has provided superior IT managed services and cybersecurity solutions for the past 20 years.
We are seeking a full-time business development to drive B2B lead generation in a direct sales role due to our phenomenal growth.
The base salary is $70,000-$110,000 with on target earnings of $100,000-$150,000+.
- Find new business by direct outreach (calls, meetings, networking events, etc.) to the market in search of potential clients.
- Generate leads for businesses that match our ideal client profile
- Identify prospects for particular service offerings, specifically managed IT services and cyber security services. In addition, projects and products can be purchased.
- Refine and implement pursue strategy by targeting specific segments (industry, firm, or person profiles).
- Establish rapport with prospects by employing a consultative sales approach, listening to their needs and aligning offers to their business concerns.
- Represent the brand by relating the story and success stories similar to those encountered by the prospect (s).
- Facilitate technical discovery, with the assistance of sales engineering, to determine the optimal solution (s).
- Evaluate opportunities and contribute to the process of scoping.Create proposals, elucidate the value offer, and close deals.
- Work with marketing, inside sales, and subject matter experts to create persuasive message.
- Manages pipeline and critical performance data, including deal forecasting.
- Collaborate with partners and channels to map shared account relationships and develop strategic possibilities
- Exhibit assurance when presenting solutions to business owners and the C-suite, as well as when interacting with all other levels of staff.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales in IT or professional services
- Experience selling IT solutions and/or Cyber Security services
- Solid work history in IT Managed Services, Cybersecurity, and/or IT consulting is a plus.
- Proven track record of lead generation and meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Exhibits a great level of resilience, prospering in the face of adversity
- Capable of engaging with buyers in an authentic manner, specifically by exhibiting a blend of technical and business skills that enable you to talk with authority, establish rapport, and instill confidence.
- Familiar with sales automation technologies, generation of lead lists, and pipeline management.