We’re seeking an Account Executive for a company that sells a carbon management software.
The base salary is up to $120,000 with on target earnings of $200,000.
You will have the opportunity to work with a small and passionate team and contribute to the success of a fast-paced startup.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing end-to-end sales processes and contributing to sustainable sales growth. This will involve owning quarterly and annual sales quotas for a defined customer segment, creating pipeline velocity, and effectively managing complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders.
You will also be responsible for generating new qualified leads through outbound sales strategies and collaborating with other key members of the Growth and Leadership team to align sales strategy with organizational goals.
To be successful in this role, you should have a passion for helping early stage technology companies grow and scale, excellent communication and presentation skills, and direct sales experience, including sales enablement, sales strategy, and account management for B2B software solutions.
You should also thrive in a collaborative environment and have the ability to effectively prescribe next steps in complex sales situations and strategically lead a large buying group through multiple stages of alignment and decision making.
The Account Executive will report directly to the Head of Growth and will be responsible for delivering engaging pitches and sales presentations to Executive and C-Level Decision Makers, negotiating price and contract terms, and facilitating a seamless and delightful post-sales handoff.
- A minimum of 3 years experience selling SaaS or B2B solutions, with a track record of meeting or exceeding quotas
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales cycles and close deals at the executive level
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to deliver engaging virtual and in-person pitches
- Experience with lead generation and outbound sales strategies
- A passion for tackling climate change and a deep affinity for helping to grow and scale early stage technology companies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and make a significant impact from day one
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills, with the ability to work closely with different people within the organization