One of our very fast growing clients who is just about to expand into a new office in West Roscoe Village is seeking a VP of Marketing to join the team.
The base salary will be into 6 figures and be negotiable on experience and our client is open to relocating somebody to Chicago.
You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to thought leadership promotion.
You should be a competent professional able to grasp target market behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Create email marketing content and implement the marketing campaigns
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Generate leads through creating SEO, PPC and social media marketing
- Conduct market research to find answers about target market requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Research and plan industry trade shows
- Collaborate with executive team to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable in marketing
- B2B marketing experience in call center, BPO or similar is a MUST
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Ability to commute to West Roscoe Village (close to Addison at Western) on a daily basis