One of our clients is looking to hire a VP of Sales in NYC, Connecticut or Boston. This will be a work from home role.
If you’re looking to get into a smaller company that is well established and growing and do a combination of sales and management, this is an excellent opportunity.
The company creates and manufacturers creative interactive displays that are used in some of the biggest retailers in the US. They primarily sell to the manufacturers of the retail products.
- 70% – Developing and actively implementing strategic sales strategies and tactics to drive profitable revenue to the company from new clients and partners. 70%
- 25% – Developing and implementing cohesive marketing plan and tactics to increase company’s awareness, reputation and drive “hand-raisers.”
- 5% – Collaboration with internal team on Retention and Growth of existing accounts.
- Leadership over new business.
- Overall responsibility for all new business acquisition and marketing activities.
- Responsible for direction and results of sales team.
- Own and refine new business frameworks – the tools we’ll use to evaluate and pursue opportunities.
- Own new business SOWs, work with internal team and Pricing Committee on pricing, approved by Board.
- Development of standardized pricing models wherever applicable.
- Responsible for ensuring sales platform is up to date.
- Presentations to company on Sales and Marketing status and accomplishments.
- In conjunction with Board, alignment between what we sell and what we can effectively build and maintain.
- Own use of visioning and design as key entry point for Innovation Clients.
- In conjunction with Creative Director, lead concept phase and presentation phase as new business project is ingested – turn over full ownership to CD as project moves into production
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business.
- 5+ years of experience selling to major retailers or manufacturer of retail products.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- Must live in the NYC, Boston, or Connecticut area.