One of our clients in downtown Chicago is seeking a VP of Customer Success.
You must have experience selling HR or recruiting/staffing services.
They just received additional funding and are in growth mode so this is a perfect time to join.
The base salary is $120,000-$130,000 and $175,000-$200,000 total. Both the salary and total may be negotiable based off job experience.
Since this is a growing team, you will need to be a player/coach at the beginning. This includes hiring, training and managing. In addition, you will need to handle some inbound sales calls. As you grow the team, you’ll be handling less and less calls.
- Elevate the performance of the sales organization; establishing metrics
- Build out and manage the company’s reporting
- Field some inbound calls while you’re growing the team
- Hire, train and manage a customer success team
- Organizes meetings, including leading pipeline meetings and providing insights and guidance to the C-Suite as to sales efforts and metrics, and team performance
- Establishes objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotes for regions, territories and products/lines. Projects expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Background selling to HR or having sold to staffing is a place
- 5+ years of experience managing
- Ability to work in a growing and smaller company
- Proven record of results and building teams