Our client, is based in the Bucktown/Wicker are in Chicago is a cyber security company that protects enterprises from the threats presented by emails with embedded tracking code (“spymail”).
Their software is the only anti-spymail solution for enterprise companies that detects and removes email tracking code from email (spymail) before it’s delivered to inboxes. The company is uniquely positioned to reduce legal risk, prevent data leaks, make existing security solutions more effective, and protect employee privacy.
The company’s CEO has an incredible track record of scaling technology companies, they’ve been growing rapidly and they have very strong financials and funding. If being a part of a fast growing organization that you’ll be able to impact and allows you to earn equity is exciting for you, this is an exceptional opportunity.
The base salary will be into 6 figures plus equity/stock and is negotiable based on experience.
Below of some of the traits they’re seeking:
- Commitment to continuous professional development
- Strong analytics and technical comprehension
- Creative problem solving skills to difficult challenges
- Thesis first and structured written and verbal communications
- Attention to detail
- Results-oriented and owner mentality
- Interest in entrepreneurial environment
Founded by veteran software engineers and backed by successful investors, the organization offers the opportunity to experience the growth, excitement and responsibility of a face paced high growth company.
- Develop new features and products to enhance privacy, security, and compliance for our customers
- Optimize existing products for speed, reliability, and scalability
- Improve test coverage in service of increasing development speed
- Document architecture, decision-making, processes, and code during development, not afterwards
- Understanding of security standards and requirements during the development process
- Gather requirements from business stakeholders and iterate quickly in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering
- 5-10 years of relevant application development experience
- Demonstrated software architecture and distributed systems experience
- Proficient with Java, PHP, or Python
- Experience with DevOps automation frameworks like Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc
- Experience building and maintaining scalable systems utilizing Amazon AWSBenefits