One of our clients is seeking a SVP of Sales for their downtown Chicago office.
The base salary will be up to $175,000 and $350,000-$400,000 total.
Traveling will be 40-50%.
Reporting directly to the President, the SVP manages the Sales Leaders, Account Managers, Outside Sales and Inside Sales for the US and Canadian markets.
This division represents over $50 million dollars and approximately 50 employees will report to the SVP of Sales.
- 7+ years of sales leadership experience
- Proven individual achievement calling on Fortune 1000 accounts
- Data and metrics driven
- Tech-savvy and experience with lead generations, including LinkedIn, Salesforce, HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Outreach, etc.
- Not afraid to get in the trenches with salespeople and have examples
- Ability to coach sales leaders and salespeople of all different experience levels
- Financial and P&L experience
- Strong communicator