One of our clients is seeking a Senior Sales Executive. You can work from anywhere in the US and it will be a work from home role.
The base salary may be NEGOTIABLE and is typically up to $150,000 plus an additional $100,000 in commissions. There are also great residuals.
Our client is an IT services company with specializations in Software Development, Quality Assurance, DevOps, and Cloud Technologies. They help companies scale their development capabilities by partnering with a remote team.
We’re seeking a senior salesperson to accelerate the growth and expand the market penetration.
The perfect candidate has experience selling products or services to companies that build or manage software. We are looking for someone who has a proven sales track record and is not afraid to do whatever it takes to build up their book of business.
- Leverage your network to build up a book of long term business clients
- Identify additional business opportunities by finding and qualifying prospects across multiple industries
- Achieve quarterly quota of sales activity and revenue goals
- Collaborate with sales team to optimize efforts and opportunities for company revenue growth
- Maintain and build relationships with existing clients by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Enter sales activities and opportunity updates into Sales CRM at a frequent cadence
- Provide quarterly sales forecast information with confidence levels
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through research and professional networking
- 5+ years of experience selling IT services or software development services
- Strong network at the CEO, CTO, or Director of Software Development level
- Discipline around follow through around sales data
- Extremely consultative
- Passion for sales and a hunter mentality
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Understanding of software development and/or quality assurance pain points
- Previous experience selling nearshore or offshore services is a plus
- An ability to speak Spanish is a plus