One of our clients is seeking an Analyst for their Roselle location.
The base salary will be $60,000-$70,000 which may be negotiable based on experience.
A background with a tangible product is preferred but not required.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Senior Sales Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. The development and tracking of key performance indicators will be critical to enhance the understanding of business and to improve decision-making.
After the collection, analyzing, and reporting that helps create KPIs, the Senior Sales Analyst will be instrumental in helping create process improvements and change. These will be in all areas within the sales department.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, develop technical specs, data migration, and change management solutions to meet the business requirements
- Facilitate project meetings and provide status reports to management
- Create apps, tabs, page layouts, and record types in order to provide users with interface to interact with Salesforce Data
- Create Validation rules to ensure data integrity and control the order in which a user performs tasks
- Analyze current revenue and gross profit data to find opportunities for improvement and growth within the sales teams.
- Studies, evaluates, develops, documents and standardizes sales processes and procedures to assure contributions are aligned with industry best practices, the company mission and strategic goals.
- Translates end user report requirements into standardized and repeatable reports
- Closely studies past sales data to determine trends in productivity.
- Helps sales become more efficient by streamlining our processes within our ERP ordering system, our Salesforce.com CRM, Google Docs, and other outside tools being used to secure business.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Excellent coordination skills including coordination of project requirements and issues with clients and sales team members, senior managers, subject matter experts, and other analysts
- Advanced Excel skills, MS Office, Salesforce.com, and analyzing skills.
- Experienced in business process flows, business process modeling, case tools, business analyses, gap analysis and organizational change management
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Develop strategies/plans and analyze product trends to identify ways to grow sales.
- Ability to edit, proofread and maintain documents
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce Administrative activities (Objects, Labels, Custom settings, SSO, Workflows, Validation rules etc)
- Variety of cross-functional projects as needed
- Bachelors in Finance, or Business preferred, but will consider experience in data modeling, and ad hock reporting.
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
- Free life insurance for all full-time employees
- Flexible spending account allowing employees to pay for certain health care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- 401k program where employees are immediately 100% vested for both the employee and employer contributions
- Holidays and personal days: 12 paid days
- Vacation: 2 weeks starting year one
- Weekly pay periods
- Corporate events
- Employee referral program
- Employee discounts