One of our clients in Chicago (Bucktown area right by the blue line) is looking for a Senior Account Manager.
The base salary will be $55,000-$65,0000 and $80,000 total.
The growing team is looking for someone who will obsessively help every subscriber and user on our and user on the platform an amazing experience from the first visit through annual renewals and more.
The ideal candidate will hold an undergraduate or graduate degree in general business or computer science and have at least 5 years experience in customer support, ideally in high-growth, software-as-service (SaaS) environments working within a CRM software.
Animal or pet industry experience and past Customer Service experience is a plus but is not required for this role. Exceptional communication skills, a love of solving problems and a love of pets are must have’s for this role.
Your primary focus is to deliver an exceptional experience to current and future subscribers via phone, chat, email and carrier pigeon (if needed).
- Proactively and creatively reach out to customers to help ensure implementation and usage and protect retention
- Upsell customers into larger subscriptions, additional products, longer terms, and custom solutions
- When failed billings occur, ensure the customer is back online with updated payment info
- When cancellations occur, using whatever resources necessary to uncover the basis for the cancellation and offer up resolutions for alternative options
- Collecting and reporting on churn and retention data
- Working with other members of the team to make our products and experience the best in the industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in sales or account management
- 3+ years working at a software company
- Must love pets and a start-up environment