One of our clients, who has offices in Chicago and Oakbrook is looking to hire a Senior Account Executive for their Marketing Data company.
The base salary will be $80,000-$100,000 and the total is $160,000-$200,000 with uncapped commissions.
The company was ranked as one of the best places to work in Chicago by Crain’s Chicago Business, Built In Chicago, and Tech in Motion.
In addition, they’ve been named to the Inc. 500’s Fastest Growing Company with over 50% growth in the past 3 years while maintaining 98% client retention.
The company sells marketing insights/consumer behavior research, primarily to the Fortune 1000.
Most of your job will be prospecting, cold calling, and closing the sale. However, 25% of your appointments will be set by the BDR ream.
- 5+ years sales experience closing complex new business with Fortune 1000 clients
- Sales hunter, who prospects, cold calls, and closes vs. having 100% of their appointments set for them
- Extremely consultative and knows how to pitch a value proposition
- Experience selling to the C-Suite
- Excitement for data and analytics
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- 2+ years using a CRM