One of clients, who is a technology company in Rosemont, IL is seeking a Sales Development Representative.
The base salary is $40,000 and $50,000 total in the first year.
However, there is rapid room for advancement. It is very common to get promoted within 12 months and making $80,000-$100,000 in your second year.
The company has 7,000+ clients and a 99% retention rate.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative that will become a product knowledge expert while focusing on building pipelines, identifying decision makers and assisting an assigned team of Account Managers and Account Executives to increase sales.
What You Will Be Doing
- Generate new, quality leads that turn into sales opportunities
- Open new accounts by cold calling and emailing
- Execute a successful sales process
- Obtain feedback and adjust messaging to improve conversation rates
An Ideal Candidate Will
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Communicate well in person, over the phone, and online
- Be ambitious and a top performer
- Display a strong interest in sales
- Operate well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Adhere to a strong work ethic
- Enjoy learning about the IT industry