Our client is an early-stage, venture-backed B2B cyber security startup protecting business email users from evolving new threats to enterprise data security and privacy. Their flagship product is the first enterprise solution that protects email users from spymail. The company offers exceptional opportunities for professional growth, the excitement of a fast-paced, high-growth company, and the responsibility of a startup.
The Sales Development Representative will work out of the Wicker Park office. Typical advancement is 6-12 months and you’ll be promoted into an Account Executive role.
The base salary is $40,000-$50,000 and the total compensation with commissions is $60,000-$70,000.
- Create $100,000 in new, qualified sales pipeline per month
- Adopt a repeatable, predictable, and sustainable process for targeted prospecting that results in consistent monthly pipeline generation
- Realize greater than 15% close rate for all qualified opportunities passed to the sales team
Competencies we look for in this role:
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
- Consultative focus
- Strong relationship building skills
- Results-oriented and owner mentality
- Empathy and stress-handling
- Organization and attention to detail
- Consultative mindset
- Commitment to continuous professional development
- Interest in entrepreneurial environment
- We conduct extensive professional reference checks prior to extending an offer