Our client is a leading-edge market intelligence company which provides Fortune 1000 clients with real-time access to competitor marketing and communication materials.
The company is based in the Chicago Loop.
The base salary is $50,000-$70,000 and $75,000-$85,000 in total compensation.
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative to join the exciting sales team. The Sales Development Representative will drive growth in revenue via syndicated research subscription sales.
The company will provide the resources and proper training to help procure new sales opportunities and you’ll even report to the CEO. The goal is to groom this individual into the next “A player,” which the CEO has a history of doing in the past.
The organization will be doubling the size of their already robust and market leading platform in the next two years.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Contact potential customers/leads to set appointments by making daily outbound calls, voicemails, emails
- Generate client appointments and sales leads – success is defined as 2-3 appointments a day from an abundance of qualified leads
- Manage, organize and update contacts database
- Enter contact information and notes in Salesforce
- Successful candidate will be friendly and professional when speaking on the phone with clients
- Verify qualifying questions, phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each potential customer
Desired Skills & Experience
- College degree required
- 1-5 years of sales experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Salesforce
- Ability to exercise judgment and work independently
- Works well under specific metrics driven success measures