One of our clients in Union City, CA that is a 40 year old distributor of machinery, equipment and supplies is seeking a Store Branch Retail Manager – Equipment & Supplies.
We strongly before somebody that has worked with contractors or with some type of equipment, ideally in a retail setting.
The base salary may be NEGOTIABLE based off experience but is typically up to $110,000 plus bonuses. Even if you are a little higher, please apply because they may be some wiggle room here.
You will be managing a branch of 6 people, be doing some sales of customers that walk in and be responsible for hiring, firing and training.
Below are some of the every day duties of the job:
- Controlled expenses and budget
- Serve as the leader
- Oversee operational and sales responsibilities that influence the customers experience
- Work closely with other departments to insure customer service integrity
- Be a product expert
- Passionate about selling and motivating
- Provide feedback to improve daily processes
- Communicate with management teams to resolve issues
- Strong problem solving skills
- Address inventory demands
Sales/Customer Service Duties:
- Developrelationships with customers (in person and over the phone)
- Assist customers with buying decisions
- Identify sales opportunities within existing customer base
- Assist sales reps in establishing and qualifying new leads
- Provide product and technical advice
- Educate customers through product demonstrations
- Assist customers with product selection
- Recommend new product offerings
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of recent inside or retail sales experience
- 1-2 years leadership
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communications skills