The Regional Vice President of Business Development is responsible for leading the enterprise sales cycle and will focus on resolving hospitals and health systems greatest challenges with the company’s full suite of evidence-based solutions. You will partner with Inside Sales, Marketing and core internal business leaders to help drive the sales process after initial contact to close.
The successful candidate will be an energetic, self-starter who shares a passion for transforming the current healthcare system and a hunger to drive revenue growth through new business acquisition.
This is a remote position and we are looking for an individual who is excited about the opportunity to grow the territory.
We are seeking those in the Midwest and Western US are are very open to the location.
The base salary is $150,000-$170,000 and $250,000-$300,00+ with uncapped commissions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify and prioritize optimal healthcare organizations with the greatest challenges that would align with our solutions
- Navigate complex health systems and hospitals to contact healthcare executives (primarily CQO, CMO, CEO, CFO) and arrange for discussions/sales demonstrations
- Achieve individual quotas for new business, add-on business and pipeline development
- Manage a diligent follow-up process to close business with documentation in Salesforce on a weekly basis
- Closely follow industry and market trends to effectively communicate the value propositions of our solutions
- 10+ years of enterprise sales experience within healthcare tech, pharma, or software sales
- Extensive experience selling in Enterprises and influencing key, C-‐Suite decision makers
- Evidence of outstanding sales performance including exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc.
- Growth company DNA - experience working in a small company environment and desire to be hands-on, detail-oriented and get down into the weeds
- Has a natural empathy for what others are doing, can communicate the value proposition in the context of an audience’s environment, and can tell the the ‘story flawlessly
- Passionate about the mission and value
- Ability to travel to client locations as necessary (approx. 50% travel)