About the Position
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for selling Asset Recovery’s IT services to targeted customers in their assigned territory. The individual will actively work their existing relationships and aggressively close new business.
You must come from asset recovery, hardware or a similar industry.
Base salary is $80,000-$100,000 with total compensation of $170,000-$200,000.
- Provide the highest level of customer service.
- Identify and close new business.
- Clearly and effectively communicate services to customers.
- Effectively communicate activities and customer status to management.
- Drive increased market share f in assigned territory.
- Assess competitive landscape.
- Sell all Asset Recovery services and identify new service opportunities.
- Meet and exceed revenue and profitability goals for territory.
- Develop new business form existing contacts.
- Develop new business opportunities the lead generation and target account identification.
- Generate new opportunities by cold calling.
- Attend and represent company at industry meetings and trade shows.
- Create and effectively communicate close plans for each opportunity.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, accounting, customer service, and operations departments.
- Supply management with daily, weekly, monthly reporting using Microsoft CRM tools (pipeline, forecast, activities, etc.) to create and maintain a sales plan that meets and exceeds sales goals.
- Achieve activity goals related to customer contact.
- Participate in the creation and implementation of new services.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Business Development selling IT related B2B services.
- Bachelor of Science degree required. Advanced degrees a plus.
- Proven ability to continually close new business.
- Ability to travel.
- Driven and highly motivated
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Highly organized
- Ability to communicate in calm and effective manner.
- Thirst for knowledge
- Excellent communication including written, verbal, listening, and other customer service skills to effectively communicate with and work well with others