Our client has one of the most extensive combination of premium brands in the ground transportation industry. The brands have provided service to a wide variety customer base throughout the United States.
We are seeking Regional Sales Managers in the following areas:
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Elizabeth, NJ
- Houston, TX
- New York, NY
- San Francisco, CA
The company has 70 years in the ground transportation industry, selling to much of the Fortune 500 industries. They manage transportation at major sporting events, award shows and concert tours with dedicated onsite dispatching.
You must have experience with corporate travel or a similar industry.
Base salary is $60,000-$80,000 and $100,000-$120,000 total.
Value differentiation includes:
- Growing the footprint with the brands on a global basis to become the total ground transportation solution worldwide.
- A new software platform now allows for a Mobile App- On Demand Booking Tool. This provides the capability for on the fly reservations and a more robust back office technology for advancements in communications to client base.
- Expanding wholly owned locations in target markets of service for additional quality control.
- In all owned markets vehicle replacement is done every six to twelve months.
- All vehicles are company owned, this ensures the traveler is always in the newest, safest and most technologically advanced vehicle.
- Build upon the distinctive business model of employing 100 percent of the chauffeur staff, there are no independent contractors, all company employees in both the owned and affiliated markets.
Seeking an energetic and committed self-starter to join the Sales team. The successful Regional Sales Manager (RSM) should come from or be familiar with the ground transportation or corporate travel Industry with experience selling to C-level buyers and procurement managers. The ideal candidate is someone with a solid network who can quickly excel at articulating a value proposition to inspire confidence, highlight technology and service differentiators, and be able to help us grow the managed corporate business. The RSM reports to the Chief Sales Officer.
- Responsible for an annual New Business Revenue Quota
- Responsible for prospecting and generating new business opportunities among Fortune 1000 target companies
- Develop onboarding plans for new clients in order to maximize revenue
- Maintain a strong funnel of opportunities that meet target market for ground transportation services
- Effectively present to Corporate Travel Managers & procurement via phone, web and face to face meetings
- Articulate and demo technology and service differentiators
- Have an active role in travel industry functions, travel trade shows and other events for lead development
- Utilize Salesforce.com to update contact information, input information, and track sales activity
- Work closely with Sales Management and Client Services team when on boarding new accounts
- Build relationships, trust and rapport for repeat business within assigned territory
- Build Territory Plan and review plan quarterly with manager
- Team player who works productively with peers, Manager, Client Services, Marketing, Finance, Operations, IT, Product and HR personnel.
- Ground Transportation or Corporate Travel Industry experience preferred
- No less than 4 years of new business quota performance
- Proven ability to achieve or exceed sales quota goals
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Some travel required (<25%)