One of our clients, who sells directly to high-end residential real estate owners is seeking a Real Estate Outside Sales Representative. This will be a work from home role.
You don’t need to have a real estate background but we want to see candidates that worked in outside sales and are highly consultative.
The company is rapidly growing and has already received more than $60 million in funding.
We’re looking to hire in the following locations:
- Gatlinburg, TN
- Sonoma/Napa Valley, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Oregon Coast
The base salary is $65,000-$80,000 plus commissions, residuals, and stock options. Total compensation is typically $110,000 to $150,000 in the first year.
- Lead the growth of the residential real estate business with the goal of building your territory into a well-respected vacation rental management firm in the area.
- Recruit homeowners and properties with consultative selling.
- Drive business development in addition to the marketing and lead generation efforts the company will do for you to build a strong pipeline. Please be prepared for cold calling, email marketing, mail campaigns, and local networking.
- Maintain homeowner and property information in the CRM.
- Lead local operations and account management teams.
- 2+ years of outside sales experience.
- Proven track record of consultative sales success.
- General knowledge of the local area.
- Experience in the vacation rental industry, real estate development sales, hospitality, travel or similar.
- Self-motivated, problem-solving, and hard-working individual. You’ll be working from home and receive help from you manager but you won’t be reporting into an office.
- Experience with CRM, Microsoft Office and technology is a plus.