One of our clients is looking is looking to hire an Outside Sales Representative for their office in downtown Chicago.
The base salary is $40,000-$50,000 based off experience. Total first year earnings are $65,000-$75,000 plus benefits, car allowance and an expense account.
Most of the sales territory is in the downtown Chicago area.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you’ll be responsible for acquiring new building clients and guiding them through the business-to-business sales cycle from start to finish. It will be your job to generate sales through all mediums including, but not limited to: cold calling, direct mail, email campaigns, proposals, meetings and presentations.
You will also need to write proposals. Your role will be a mix of both inside and outside sales. In addition to sales, you will also gain exposure to a variety of related functions including marketing, client services, and operations.
- Source new leads that you will close; develop long-term relationships
- Develop and implement new and creative marketing ideas
- Create and deliver proposals, presentations and collateral material
- Negotiate contracts
- Drive revenue by closing sales to meet or exceed periodic sales targets
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish
- Work with the back office to ensure new building paperwork is complete and the services are installed in a timely manner
- 1+ years of sales experience preferred, but not required
- Strong people skills; organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office software
- Technologically savvy, resourceful, creative, analytical and business-minded
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required