One of our clients in the Toronto area is seeking an Outside Sales Representative for a work from home opportunity.
Our client is a large, established company in the medical/pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
The purpose of the role is to drive sales. This role is accountable to build external relationships, understand the industry and customer trends, and establish effective internal collaboration.
- Prospect and close major accounts.
- Stay current and well-informed about key account business initiatives, growth plans that could positively or negatively impact business.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all competitors.
- Provide reports on sales opportunities, progress and activities.
- Achieve sales plan targets through securing new clients.
- Prepare proposals in collaboration with operations, finance, marketing, and other internal stakeholders.
- Ensure customer experience and requirements are fulfilled.
- Secure and retain business through professional, consultative, proactive sales activities directed at decision-makers.
- Develop solid and trusting relationships with new clients at the executive, operational and clinical levels.
- Liaison between cross-functional teams.
- College degree, preferably in business.
- 5+ years of sales or account management in the healthcare industry.
- Experience within Pharmacy or Long-term Care industry is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in Salesforce is a plus.
- Formulate, prioritize and execute to achieve desired results.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Business acumen and analytical thinking: Has good awareness and actively pursues details on the business and industry, able to connect with own scope of work. Able to see patterns.
- People and Collaboration: Actively engages with colleagues, works together with team more often.