One of our clients is seeking a Outside Sales Representative in the following locations for a work from home opportunity:
- Abilene, TX
- Amarillo, TX
- Boston, MA
- Las Vegas, NV
- Lawton, OK
- Lubbock, TX
- Midland, TX
- New York, NY
- Northern NJ
- Odessa, TX
- Seattle, WA
- Wichita Falls, TX
The company is a 40 year old third party administrator that sells products such as COBRA, non-discrimination testing, payroll, flexible spending accounts and about 20 additional products.
Your job is to network with brokers and encourage the to sell these tax advantaged plans to their customers.
This is a work from home role with up to a $60,000 base salary and $80,000-$100,000 with commissions.
In addition, there’s a great residual plan where you get paid commissions as long as the account stays with the company. Those that have been at the company for 3+ years are managing a lot of relationships and getting paid extremely well.
Why join the sales team?
- You will receive commissions on new and renewal accounts
- Uncapped commissions
- Opportunity to develop valuable relationships with clients at all levels
- Work with a stable company with an excellent company culture
- No overnight travel
- Ability to have strong sales follow-up, organizational skills and CRM management skills
- Ability to be a positive leader and motivator of independent representatives
- Skilled at being relentless and tenacious with follow-up and territory development
- Ability to manage change positively and convey change principles
- Ability to work through conflict resolution and corrective actions
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of three years professional sales experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative – Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus – Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus – Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity – Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches