One of our clients in the Columbus area is looking to hire an Outside Sales Representative for their fast growing software company.
The base salary will be up to $75,000, which may be negotiable based on experience. The total compensation, including commissions, will be $150,000.
- Responsible for an assigned geographic territory.
- Develop relations with C-Level decision makers.
- Be able to probe and ask questions to find pain points.
- Cold call and close new business while growing current accounts.
- 5+ years of surpassing quota.
- Prospecting and cold calling experience.
- Experience running deals from beginning to close without a significant number of warm leads.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to travel at least 25% in territory
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Technology/software experience preferred but not required.
- Consultative sales experience required.
- Forecasting experience.
- Experience selling to C-Level executives of mid to large companies.
- Background with CRMs and experience.