One of our clients in Forest Park, IL is looking to add a Marketing Manager to their team.
The base salary may be negotiable but is up to a $75,000 base salary plus $10,000 in bonuses for a total of $85,000.
You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to thought leadership promotion.
You will report directly to the CEO of the company.
- Conduct market research to find answers about target market requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with Executive Team to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Work with existing marketing staff to ensure individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Update content on website
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- B2B experience is a requirement and B2C is a plus (company will be selling B2C soon)
- Experience with Hubspot is a major plus
- Marketing to distributors is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools desired
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BS/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent