One of our clients in Chicago is looking to add a Marketing Manager to their team.
The base salary may be negotiable but is typically $60,000-$85,000.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation of the marketing strategy. Your responsibilities will include conducting market research, creating content, building case studies, and creating and tracking marketing campaigns. As an early member of the marketing team, you will play a vital role in creating the foundation for the company.
What will you be doing?
- Revamp product positioning by conducting market research
- Create case studies
- Own marketing website content
- Collaborate with the sales and other teams to create collateral
- Manage AdWords and generate 4-6 blog posts per month
- Coordinate trade shows and webinars
- Facilitate newsletter
Here are some experiences we’d love to see:
- 3+ years in a marketing role (preferably product marketing)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator) or web development is a plus but not required