One of our clients is a seeking an IT recruiter. They are a small IT Recruiting Boutique in downtown Chicago right next to the Willis Tower.
The base salary is $35,000-$55,000 and an additional $20,000-$30,000 in commissions.
You MUST have at least 6-12 months of recruiting experience (doesn’t need to be in IT).
The company is a ‘boutique’ – because no one is just a number or another pair of hands. Everyone at the company is a decision maker, revenue driver, and a respected contributor. The business model is focused on developing and cultivating long term relationships.
The philosophy is to pay it forward, and make strategic decisions to ensure future business and referrals. With this in mind, they heavily invest in our staff.
- We help our recruiters reach their goals by our commitment to quarterly one-on-one meetings focused on LEARNING and EARNING.
- We develop our recruiters’ confidence and promote natural growth by allowing them to freely interact with our clients at all levels.
- Our pay structure combines base pay, commissions, and quarterly bonuses, which we build around your strengths’ and adjust to market conditions.
- We do not limit anyone’s scope of work and we support our recruiters in their efforts, regardless of their original job description (making a transition into sales possible at any point).
- We provide our recruiters with all possible resources, encouraging professional experimentation and creativity.
- We have a transparent office environment, where all of our transactions, costs, and challenges are openly discussed in daily meetings to allow our recruiters maximum business operations exposure.
- We take team building very seriously, hiring decisions are made as a group, with input from all employees. We have numerous team outings (with and without our clients), take company trips, and the annual Holiday Party is hosted by the Founder at home.