We are seeking Inside Sales Representative for our client in Northbrook, IL.
The base salary is up to $45,000 and $75,000 total with commissions. The top earners are making $100,000-$125,000.
- Under manager supervision, this position is responsible for incremental revenue through inbound and outbound sales calls. This includes lead campaigns and telephone prospecting targeting both healthcare practices and non-healthcare existing customers and new prospects.
- Conducts business needs analysis and develops appropriate service solutions for the customer/prospect.
- Focused sales activities on value-added services such as Telephone Answering Services, Daytime Call Management and Appointment Reminder Solutions, as well as other revenue generating activities.
- Responsible for retaining customers that are considered ‘at risk’, have been identified as potential lost business, or have requested cancellation of service.
- Determine customers’ needs/requirements and negotiate an appropriate resolution by right sizing, price adjustments, and/or resolving service quality issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Makes outbound and receives inbound sales calls for potentially new and/or existing customers to sell our products and/or services.
- Presents solutions via online meeting technology. Acquires new customers and converts existing customers through prospecting, outbound marketing/lead campaigns and referrals.
- Effectively qualifies clients through the use of value-based selling methods.
- Researches customer/prospect history and business needs in order to develop a complete service proposal, while targeting upgrade and cross-sell opportunities of additional products/services.
- Sell the value of the recommended solution, and retain/up-sell revenue if possible.
- Respond to customer concerns and proactively contact customers who have been identified as “at risk” for cancelling services using approved sales tactics and strategies to retain potential lost business.
- Utilize ‘value based sales skills’ to uncover client’s existing service issues and needs, explain contract obligations if any, and provide alternative solutions for consideration.
- Address assigned customer issues and concerns in a timely manner.
- Builds a pipeline of potential future business by prospecting via the Internet, assigned territory lists, outbound marketing/lead campaigns and other sources as identified.
- Forecasts quarterly, monthly and weekly sales metrics within 5% of actual results and provides reports to sales management.
- Effectively meets assigned performance factors (key expectations) within assigned parameters.
- Work with cross-functional team members including transportation, billing, collections, sales, and customer experience departments.
- Assist in providing satisfactory solutions from the customer perspective in order to retain business and leverage communication from other departments to identify sales opportunities.
- Effectively uses Salesforce.com for lead follow-up, sales cycle disposition, pipeline management, forecasting and lost opportunity tracking. Keeps comprehensive and accurate notes in the system.
- Provide data and customer information to the organization to assist in developing policies and programs to help drive sales. Identify sales trends when possible and provide management with updates.
- Perform other miscellaneous and related duties as required or requested.
- Education equivalent to Bachelor’s degree in sales or marketing preferred. Or, Bachelor’s degree in other related field, with previous sales and/or marketing experience.
- Must demonstrate good knowledge of business processes and order entry systems.
- 3+ years of outbound sales experience, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage and develop existing and prospective accounts.
- Needs to have experience with customer relations and support as well as exhibit leadership abilities.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and contract management software.
- Expresses the desire and ability to learn company billing/customer database software in addition to learning the features of all company services and products and different levels of account options.