Our client, who sells a unique software is currently looking for a resourceful, driven, self starter, team player with a competitive spirit, and strong business acumen to drive new customers to our software platform.
If you have a curiosity for solving business problems, a passion for making your customers successful, and the ability to articulate the ROI of an enterprise solution across multiple stakeholders, than this could be the role for you.
The base salary is $40,000-$50,000 and $75,000 total. Second year earnings are into 6 figures.
Successful Inside Sales Reps will have experience doing deep levels of discovery and objection handling at every level. They are engaged with their customers at every level of the sales cycle, from account planning, through the development of the deal, to the close of business, and beyond. They are trusted advisors to the C-Suite and the end users.
Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Sales Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities through cold calling to engage, consult, and close deals
- Track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- Experience managing and closing sales-cycles
- Ability to proactively prospect greenfield new business
- Strong ability to engage business owners and operators
- CRM Experience, specifically Hubspot
- Strong Business Acumen, written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Drive market growth for both quality of customers and revenue
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Entry level or 2+ years of proven success in a sales environment
- Experience selling over the phone and cold calling various types of businesses
- A balance of coachability and confidence that makes people jealous at how great of a person you are
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option
- You hold yourself accountable and balance multiple priorities
- You have a desire to learn and develop sales skills within an ever-changing sales organization, and are always looking for ways to improve
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive
- You are genuinely curious about people, businesses, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others