One of our clients in the health insurance industry is looking to hire Inside Sales Representative.
There is NO COLD CALLING and they are open to entry-level graduates. All calls will be inbound (phone rings and you pick it up).
The base salary is $40,000, which may be negotiable based on experience. We typically see first-year employees making $80,000-$120,000.
I know most people think, “What’s the catch?” We’ve already placed candidates at the company. The “catch” is they’re extremely selective and you will be on the phone a lot with individuals (this is a B2C sales, not a B2B). If you don’t like being on the phone, this is not going to be the right job for you.
The position is in the heart of River North and has a very fun culture. The office is laid back and people are casually dressed.
- Great position for somebody entry level and/or somebody that’s very commissioned driven.
- Field warm and assist consumers in the enrollment process.
- Be the expert during their research for the best health insurance coverage available..
- Provide the best service to each prospect.
- Build, grow and develop your current customers to ensure retention.
- Comply with health insurance legal requirements.
- Be a team player.
- Learn all products and how to troubleshoot customer issues.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required.
- Open to entry level graduates and experienced salespeople are welcome too.
- Driven, motivated and not afraid to be on the phone.
- Professional appearance and on the phone.
- Previous sales experience is a plus but not required.
- Great communication, listening and people skills.
- Able to work in a faced paced environment.
- Ability to upsell.
- Must be able to pass state licensing requirements to sell health insurance.