The Inside Sales Representative position is a business to business sales role based out of the corporate headquarters, in Bolingbrook IL.
The base salary is $45,000, which may be negotiable and $65,000 total, including commissions.
The Inside Sales Representative will rely on electronic communications to conduct a proactive consultative needs analysis of existing and potential customers to identify sales opportunities. This position will be responsible for increasing gross profit revenue through multiple channels of communication including inbound and outbound sales calls and email.
- Achieve monthly sales goals
- Build a pipeline of potential future business through outbound sales calls, email lead campaigns and other sources as identified.
- Makes outbound sales calls for potentially new and/or existing customers to sell our products
- Actively recognize and initiate upsell and cross-selling opportunities.
- Achieve KPI targets such as, sales revenue, CRM task completion %, calls per day and talk time
- Facilitate the entire sales process
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products
- Research and understand product line and be familiar with each product’s function and purpose, in order to confidently upsell our customers to compatible products
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- An excellent understanding of client care
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding active listening skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Suite competence (Word and Excel mandatory)
- Detail-oriented and able to execute responsibilities at a high level with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on established deadlines, client needs and business interests
- Experience in sales, customer service or customer retention preferred
- Experience in a quota bearing role preferred