The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for cold calling and closing new business in their targeted customers in their assigned territory.
The position is based in the Glenview, IL area.
There is rapid advance to a sales role should you be able to exceed your goals.
Base Salary is $40,000-$50,000 and total with commissions is $75,000-$80,000.
- Making 60-80 calls per day to build and manage lead development pipeline
- Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources
- Articulate the Company’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Achieve or exceed goal for evaluations and first meetings on a monthly basis
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Company solutions – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications)
- Provide weekly activity report to management
- Proactively continue company product and competitive product and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and marketing information
- 2+ years sales experience
- Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing a plus
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools.