One of our clients is looking to hire Retail Showroom Account Managers in Norcross, Seattle and Philadelphia.
The base salary is up to $45,000 plus up to $20,000 in bonuses.
The company’s strong reputation for quality customer service has been the foundation of our success since 1978. As an Inside Sales Representative, it is you who will be responsible for continuing to impress our customers. As the customer’s primary point of contact, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of customer issues.
We are actively seeking bright and self-motivated individuals who enjoy energetically selling solutions to assist our customer’s needs. Your contribution will make a difference. The company provides both product and technical advice after disasters (i.e. fires and floods). These services contribute to the growth of our customers business, which we take pride in.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas
- Recommend new product offerings
- Provide product and technical advice
- Learn new products and industry trends
- Assist with product selection and order placement
- Attend product/ industry seminars and training events
- Ensure customer satisfaction and productive phone time
- Address concerns or questions a customer may have in the showroom
- Develop professional customer relationships (in person and over the phone)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Clear telephone voice
- Strong computer knowledge
- Bilingual (English-Spanish preferred)
- At least 2-3 years of recent customer service
- Willingness to invest time and effort to learn products
Benefits/ Health Plans:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Flexible spending account (allows pay for certain health care expenses with pre-taxed dollars)
- 401(k) contributions
- Employees are 100% immediately vested for both the employee and employer 401(k) contributions
- Holidays and personal: 12 paid days
- Vacation : 2 weeks starting year one
- Weekly pay periods
- Training opportunities
- Growth potential with proven success