The Account Executive is responsible for building a pipeline of new business and selling software solutions to prospects. The AE will cold call decision makers, give presentations and demos, execute a sales strategy and close deals. The AE will be in regular communication with healthcare providers and executives to understand their needs and explain where the software can provide a solution. The ideal AE will have strong experience implementing a sales process to maximize opportunities and exceed sales numbers.
The base salary is up to $80,000-$120,000 and $160,000-$240,000 total.
- Build a sales pipeline of hospitals, medical device and pharmaceutical organizations
- Utilize advanced knowledge of service offerings
- Build partnerships with decision-makers
- Lead negotiations and navigate complex decision-making processes to close new business
- Partner with CEO and other executives to refine and improve sales strategy
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years in enterprise software sales
- Proven track record of exceeding goals
- Strong organization, communication and time management skills
- Collaborative mindset
- Health-tech industry experience is a big plus
- Ability to travel 25%