One of our clients in Garland, TX is looking to hire an Equipment Sales Representative.
We are looking for somebody that has a similar type of background, whether you have sold equipment, engines, machinery, etc.
They are a 40 year old distributor with over 700 employees looking to grow their team.
Whether it’s providing product and technical advice or helping our customers build their businesses, this position offers a lot of variety and challenges.
In this role, you will do a mix of account management and sales.
You will get some warm leads via the website and you will need to do some cold calling and emailing. Typically, the decision maker will be the owner of a smaller business.
The base salary is $40,000 but in the first year, we see the majority of sales reps making $80,000-$100,000. Second year earnings are typically into 6 figures.
This position covers a multi-state territory so the growth and earning potential is huge.
The majority of the job will be done inside but there will be some outside sales too. There will be no overnight traveling.
Below are the additional responsibilities of an Equipment Sales Representative:
- Account Management
- Calling on warm inbound leads and leads in Salesforce
- Cold emailing and cold calling
- Assist existing customers with buying decisions
- Provide information on financing options
- Provide technical advice
- Educate customers through equipment demos
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Free life insurance
- Flexible spending account (allows employees to pay for health care expenses with pre-taxed dollars)
- 401k program where employees are immediately 100% vested
- Holidays and personal: 12 paid days
- Vacation: 2 weeks starting year one