One of our clients is looking to hire an Equipment Sales Representative.
We are looking for somebody that has a similar type of background, whether you have sold equipment, engines, machinery, industrial supplies, etc.
They are a 40 year old distributor that’s looking to grow their team.
We have open positions in the following locations:
- Philadelphia, PA
- Salem, NH
- Seattle, WA
- Denver, WA
Whether it’s providing product and technical advice or helping our customers build their businesses, this position offers a lot of variety and challenges.
In this role, you will do a mix of account management and sales and we are open to individuals that are in nearby cities. This will be a field sales role covering multiple states and will have flexibility to work from home.
You will get some warm leads via the website and you will need to do some cold calling and emailing. Typically, the decision maker will be the owner of a smaller business.
The base salary is $50,000 but in the first year and they are open to doing a first year minimum guarantee (ex: they’ll guarantee a minimum of $15,000 in commission in your first year no matter what). Every salesperson that has been there has made $100,000+ in their first year. Second year earnings are typically into 6 figures.
This position covers a multi-state territory so the growth and earning potential is huge.
The majority of the job will be done inside but there will be some outside sales too. There will be no overnight traveling.
Below are the additional responsibilities of an Equipment Sales Representative:
- Account Management
- Calling on warm inbound leads and leads in Salesforce
- Cold emailing and cold calling
- Assist existing customers with buying decisions
- Provide information on financing options
- Provide technical advice
- Educate customers through equipment demos
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Free life insurance
- Flexible spending account (allows employees to pay for health care expenses with pre-taxed dollars)
- 401k program where employees are immediately 100% vested
- Holidays and personal: 12 paid days
- Vacation: 2 weeks starting year one