One of clients, who is a technology company in Chicago and Rosemont, IL is seeking an Entry Level Inside Sales Representative.
The base salary is $40,000 and $50,000-$60,000 total in the first year.
However, there is rapid room for advancement. The majority of those in this role get promoted to an Account Manager in 12 months, where your salary will be increased and you’ll make $80,000-$90,000.
The company has 7,000+ clients and a 99% retention rate.
We are looking for an Entry Level Inside Sales Representative that will become a product knowledge expert while focusing on building pipelines, identifying decision makers and assisting an assigned team of Account Managers and Account Executives to increase sales.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Generate new, quality leads that turn into sales opportunities
- Open new accounts by cold calling and emailing
- Execute a successful sales process
- Obtain feedback and adjust messaging to improve conversation rates
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Communicate well in person, over the phone, and online
- Be ambitious and a top performer
- Display a strong interest in sales
- Operate well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Adhere to a strong work ethic
- Enjoy learning about the IT industry