One of our clients in River North is looking to hire multiple Inside Sales Representatives for their very fast growing health insurance company.
Do you want to be in Inside Sales but not have to cold call?
If so, this is the right job for you.
100% of the leads are going to come in through a phone call or email of somebody who is interested. Your job is to field his or her question and close the deal. This is a B2C (business to consumer) sale so you’ll be speaking to individuals, not corporations.
The base salary is $40,000 and first year earnings are $80,000-$100,000.
There are salespeople that have made into 6 figures in their first year in this same exact position.
The culture is fun and laid back. Jeans are appropriate to wear, they bring a dog into the office, there’s various contests with prizes and they have a Happy Hour every Friday.
- Field warm lead transfers and assist consumers through the enrollment process.
- Stay up to date with ongoing marketplace changes.
- Be the expert the consumer seeks during their quest for the best health insurance coverage available.
- Learn and adapt to each carrier, product and enrollment technology.
- Provide “White Glove Service” to each consumer you encounter.
- Build, grow and develop your book of business to ensure lifetime retention.
- Comply with all legal requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be able to successfully pass state licensing requirements.
- Professional in appearance and communication.
- Ability to spend a large part of the day on the phone speaking to customers.
- Fueled by competition.
- Previous sales experience is a plus however not required.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office.
- Great communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Must communicate clearly and effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Able to work in a faced paced pure sales environment.
- Suggest applicable and relevant upsells to help customers secure all the coverage they need.