Our client is seeking a Enterprise Sales Director for a work from home position in Houston, Austin or Oklahoma.
You will be responsible for obtaining new business from executive level buyers and be given named accounts. Some of these accounts will be current clients that you have to grow and others will be completely new prospects.
The base salary will be up to $140,000 plus commissions.
Successful candidates will be sales hunters and not only know how to build relationships and grow relationships within accounts but also know how to hunt for new ones.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospects new business by conducting research to identify key decision makers and influencers within target accounts, such CFOs, GCs and company advisors.
- Use the facts found in the needs analysis phase to present a compelling demonstration of the suite of products
- Skillfully probes for objections and removes obstacles or eliminates barriers to gain commitment; understands the difference between a stall and an objection
- Naturally leads the sales process to a close by demonstrating superior value proposition
- Facilitates successful outcomes to optimize profits
- Updates customer relationship management tools regularly and timely
- Provides consistent and accurate forward-looking information through pipeline analysis
- Plans and executes sales strategy with purposeful action to complete the sale
- Gathers internal support to pursue an account
- Prioritizes selling activities and follows through in a timely fashion
- Maintains a strong knowledge of products through a commitment to ongoing training
- 8+ years of solution selling enterprise software to the C-Level of Fortune 1000 companies
- Demonstrated success of not only closing new business but also growing current accounts
- Background selling financial software is a major plus
- Consulting background or experience working with advisory firms is a plus